RNAzol® BD (RB 192)
Full Protocol (PDF) | SDS (PDF)
View All Isolation Kits
Catalog# RB 192
Price Not Available
RNAzol® BD is the most effective reagent for isolation of total RNA from whole blood, plasma or serum of human or animal origin. This patented reagent(1) employs an improved single-step method to provide the highest yield and purity of isolated RNA. RNAzol® BD isolates pure and undegraded RNA that is ready for RT-PCR without DNase treatment (2).
• RNAzol® RT isolates total RNA, or large RNA and small RNA in separate fractions. The large RNA fraction contains rRNA and mRNA. The small RNA fraction contains tRNA, small RNA and microRNA down to 10 bases.
• RNAzol® BD allows for the isolation of RNA and DNA from the same blood sample.
• The RNA isolation procedure can be completed in 1.5 hours and is performed at room temperature, including centrifugation steps.
• Typical yields provide 8 – 22 μg total RNA per 1ml of human blood.
• The isolated RNA is ready for RT-PCR, qRT-PCR, microarrays, poly A+ selection, northern blotting, RNase protection assay and other molecular biology applications.
• Due to the removal of impurities, the RNA pellets are smaller and solubilize more easily.
RNAzol® BD is used to isolate RNA from whole blood, plasma or serum. One milliliter is sufficient to process 0.5 ml of whole blood.
1. US patents 7,794,932 and 8,367,817. International patents.
Full Protocol (PDF)
We're here to help
Get expert recommendations for common problems or connect directly with an on staff expert for technical assistance related to applications, equipment and general product use.
Contact Tech Support
High Quality Guaranteed Product
Our products such as Elisa, Antibodies, Proteins, Peptides and sequencing kits are covered by Biolinkk quality warranty and will work as described in datasheet, a free replacement or money back is guaranteed if does not perform according to datasheet.