Minute™ Peroxidase Suppressor is designed to inhibit endogenous peroxidase activity commonly encountered in immunohistochemistry (IHC) procedures. Inhibiting endogenous peroxidase activity is essential for avoiding false positives and reducing the background of IHC. Many chemical agents such as H₂O₂ and sodium aside have been used for this purpose, but the inhibition is usually incomplete. Minute™ HRP Suppressor is a mixture of several potent HRP inhibitors and the result is a complete inhibition of endogenous peroxidase activity. The suppressor can be used in regular IHC as well as HRP-mediated super-sensitive procedures such as tyramide signal amplification (TSA).
Major Features: Very stable at RT, ready to use and irreversible inhibition of endogenous peroxidase activity. Significantly reduces the background of sensitive assays using HRP.
1. After cell or tissue samples are prepared on slide, perform antigen retrieval step if necessary.
2. Block non-specific sites in the samples with normal serum or other blocking solution of your choice.
3. Add 1-2 drops of HRP suppressor to cover the samples on the slide. Incubate at room temperature in a humidity chamber for 10-15 minutes. Wash the sample on the slide 3 times with an IHC washing buffer such as PBS-tween and perform primary antibody incubation.
4. It is important that HRP suppressor must be added after antigen retrieval and before primary antibody incubation. It may interfere with antigen-antibody binding if it is not washed away after incubation.
5. Continue with other experimental steps.
|Items||Quantity||Peroxidase Suppressor||30 ml|
High Quality Guaranteed Product
Our products such as Elisa, Antibodies, Proteins, Peptides and sequencing kits are covered by Biolinkk quality warranty and will work as described in datasheet, a free replacement or money back is guaranteed if does not perform according to datasheet.