Minute™ Plant Microsomal Membrane Extraction Kit (50 Preps)
Manual & Protocol (PDF) | Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)(PDF)
View All Related Products
For orders and inquiries
Isolation of microsomal membranes from plant tissues is a common procedure. The microsomal fraction of plant cell lysate is the focus of interest in many plant research projects and is believed to be enriched for plasma membranes, endoplasmic reticulum, Golgi apparatus, vacuolar membranes, and other components of a membrane system. Traditional methods for microsomal fraction isolation involve differential pelleting where centrifugation steps are required for membrane fractions. Microsomal fraction isolation usually requires a large amount of starting material and has tedious ultracentrifugation steps. MM-018 offers a simple, fast, and user-friendly approach for microsomal membrane extraction with a small amount of starting material. During the procedures, water-soluble cytosolic proteins are removed and water-insoluble microsomal fraction, especially plasma membrane fraction, is extracted with optimized buffers in a tabletop microcentrifuge. Native microsomal proteins can be isolated from plant tissue in about one hour without ultracentrifugation. The protein yield is in the range of 100-200 µg/sample.
|Buffer A||25 ml|
|Buffer B||10 ml|
|Filter Cartridges||50 Units|
|Collection Tubes with caps||50 Units|
|Plastic Rods||2 Units|
1. Kim, S., Choi, Y., Kwon, C., & Yun, H. S. (2018). Endoplasmic reticulum stress‐induced accumulation of VAMP721/722 requires CALRETICULIN 1 and CALRETICULIN 2 in Arabidopsis. Journal of integrative plant biology.
2. Yang, Z., Yang, J., Wang, Y., Wang, F., Mao, W., He, Q., ... & Mao, C. (2020). PROTEIN PHOSPOHATASE 95 Regulates Phosphate Homeostasis by Affecting Phosphate Transporter Trafficking in Rice. The Plant Cel
3. Yu, F., Cao, X., Liu, G., Wang, Q., Xia, R., Zhang, X., & Xie, Q. (2020). ESCRT-I Component VPS23A Is Targeted by E3 Ubiquitin Ligase XBAT35 for Proteasome-Mediated Degradation in Modulating ABA Signaling. Molecular Plant, 13(11), 1556-1569.
4. Kato, T., Morita, R., Ootsuka, S., Wakabayashi, Y., Aoki, N., & Horibata, A. Evaluation of alleles at OsAGPS2, OsAGPL2, and OsSUT1 related to grain filling in rice in a common genetic background. Crop Science.
5. Hou, L. Y., Lehmann, M., & Geigenberger, P. (2021). Thioredoxins o1 and h2 Show Different Subcellular Localizations and Redox-Active Functions, but Cooperatively Affect NADPH Redox Poise and Photosynthetic Performance in Fluctuating Light.
We're here to help
Get expert recommendations for common problems or connect directly with an on staff expert for technical assistance related to applications, equipment and general product use.
Contact Tech Support
High Quality Guaranteed Product
Our products such as Elisa, Antibodies, Proteins, Peptides and sequencing kits are covered by Biolinkk quality warranty and will work as described in datasheet, a free replacement or money back is guaranteed if does not perform according to datasheet.