Minute™ Detergent-Free Total Protein Extraction Kit is composed of optimized cell lysis buffer and protein extraction filter cartridges with 2.0 ml collection tubes. The kit is designed to quickly extract detergent-free total proteins from cultured cells (insect/mammalian/other cultured cells) and animal tissues. The protein extraction buffers do not contain any detergent and EDTA. The extraction volume can be as small as 20 μl and as large as 500 μl with the use of the protein extraction filter cartridges. When available starting material is a limiting factor, this can be quite useful. Detergent-free total proteins can be extracted from cultured cells/tissues in less than 5 minutes with high yield (1-5 mg/ml).
Figure 1. Comparison of protein profiles of different animal tissues extracted by denaturing lysis buffer and detergent-free extraction buffer. Lane 1: Drosophila cultured cells (SL2); Lane 2: Adult Drosophila flies; Lane 3: Gold fish muscle; Lane 4: Mouse liver. Extracted proteins were seperated in 10% SDS-PAGE and stained with Comassie blue.
|Items||Quantity||Buffer A||15 ml|
|Buffer A||15 ml|
|Protein Extraction Filter Cartridges||50 units|
|Collection Tubes with Caps||50 units|
|Plastic Rods||2 units|
1. Seo, J-H. et al (2014). Directing stem cell differenciation by changing the molecular mobility of supramolecular surfaces. Advanced Healthcare Materials. DOI: 10.1002/adhm.201400173
2. M. Takada, S. Chiba et al. ((2015). Inflammatory responses to neutral fat and fatty acids in multiple organs in a rat model of fat embolism syndrome, Forensic Science International http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.forsciint.2015.07.011
3. Seo J. et al. (2016). Dynamic polyrotaxane-coated surface for effective differentiation of mouse induced pluripotent stem cells into cardiomyocytes. RSC Advances. DOI: 10.1039/C6RA03967G.
4. Xu, Wenteng, et al. (2016)."Ubiquitin ligase gene neurl3 plays a role in spermatogenesis of half-smooth tongue sole (Cynoglossus semilaevis) by regulating testis protein ubiquitination." Gene.
5. Yamamoto, H., Hayano, S., Okuno, Y., Onoda, A., Kato, K., Nagai, N., ... & Kato, T. (2020). Phosphorylated proteome analysis of a novel germline ABL1 mutation causing an autosomal dominant syndrome with ventricular septal defect. International Journal of Cardiology.
High Quality Guaranteed Product
Our products such as Elisa, Antibodies, Proteins, Peptides and sequencing kits are covered by Biolinkk quality warranty and will work as described in datasheet, a free replacement or money back is guaranteed if does not perform according to datasheet.