DiaEasy™ Dialyzer (3 ml) MWCO 6-8 kDa
Datasheet (PDF) | Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)(PDF)
View All Related Products
Size: 10 tubes
Price Not Available
Biovision’s DiaEasy™ dialyzer (6-8 kDa MWCO) can combines two modes of action, 1) dialysis or buffer exchange at sample volumes between 0.1-3 ml and 2) electro-elution of macromolecules from polyacrylamide or agarose gel. They can also be used for several other purposes as shown below. This device allows rapid and high performance at either mode and extracts the macromolecules without any contamination. By changing the caps, provided with the kit, DiaEasy™ Dialyzer tubes can easily adjust for dialysis volumes between 0.1-3 ml. The DiaEasy™ tube’s membrane is ultra-clean, sulfur and heavy metal free and EDTA-treated which makes it suitable for molecular biology experiments. These tubes are autoclaved and bacteria free. The DiaEasy™ tubes allow rapid, secure and simple loading and recovery. They are very high performance dialysis tubes and are the most convenient, user friendly dialysis system on the market. The sample quality after dialysis can be checked by several assays commonly used for proteins and nucleic acids.
|SKU-Size||K1013-10 (Size: 10 tubes)|
K1013-25 (Size: 25 tubes )
K1013-100 (Size: 10 tubes)
|Highlights||Most convenient, user friendly dialysis system on the market. Can be used for:|
• Dialysis or buffer exchange of sample volumes up to 3 ml.
• Preparation of protein samples for MALDI-MS.
• Samples concentration.
• Peptide dialysis as small as 10 amino acids.
• Virus-particle purification.
• Removal of contaminating micro molecules.
• Tissue culture extracts purification.
• Removal of salts, surfactants, solvents and detergents.
• Complex formation studies (protein-protein, protein-DNA and protein-RNA).
• pH and buffer adjustment of sample solution, protein extract or cell extract.
• High through put dialysis (using a single beaker with several DiaEasy™ tubes on one floating pad).
|USAGE||For Research Use Only! Not For Use in Humans.|
We're here to help
Get expert recommendations for common problems or connect directly with an on staff expert for technical assistance related to applications, equipment and general product use.
Contact Tech Support
High Quality Guaranteed Product
Our products such as Elisa, Antibodies, Proteins, Peptides and sequencing kits are covered by Biolinkk quality warranty and will work as described in datasheet, a free replacement or money back is guaranteed if does not perform according to datasheet.