Vortex Mixer MX-S
BIOLINKK Vortex Mixers are ideal instruments for mixing liquid components in tubes, resuspension of cells, using an eccentric mechanism.
They are widely used in biological and chemical analysis applications.
• Touch operation or continuous mode
• Variable speed from 0 to 2500rpm (MX-S)
• Used for various mixing applications with optional adapters (MX-S)
• Specially designed vacuum suction feet for body stability
• Robust aluminum-cast construction
|Model||MX-S (Adjustable Speed)|
|Motor type||Shaded pole motor|
|Motor rating input||58W|
|Motor rating output||10W|
|Run type||Touch operation/ Continuous|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5-40oC|
|Permissible relative humidity||80%RH|
Datasheet: Vortex Mixer MX-S