Thermo Shaker BL-TS-10
BL-TS-10 thermo shaker is a temperature-controlled shaker, which is useful for a variety of molecular biology applications.
Speed, time and temperature settings are continuously visible on the LCD, simultaneously showing both actual and selected values. Integral over-temperature control ensures long time, safety and sample integrity.
• Useful for life sciences applications, Fermentation Studies, Ageing Tests, Growth Studies and biological cultures under various controlled temperature conditions.
• Advanced shaking mechanism provides quiet shaking and precise speed control with digital display.
• Minimum noise, no vibration and minimal footprint.
• Automatic stop of shaking system when door is opened.
• Stabilized orbital motion under uneven load distribution.
• Various configurations of stainless-steel lotus clamp available for Erlenmeyer flasks.
• Interior made of Stainless Steel (304 grade) with a drain-off facility for spill overs.
• One set of lotus clamp holders with one shaking platform of stainless steel (SS-304) supplied with the unit as a standard accessory.
• Stationery shelves made of Stainless Steel (SS-304) for use of the unit as a standard B.O.D. Incubator, can be supplied at extra cost.
• Automatic restart at pre-set speed in case of power failure.
|Temp control range||RT+5°C~100°C|
|Time range||1min ~ 99h59min|
|Speed range||200~1800 rpm|
|Heating time||<12min (from25°Cto100°C)*|
|Multi points running||Yes (Max 5 points)|
|Multi cycle||Yes (Max 99 times)|
|Auto resume to run||Yes|
|Voltage||AC220V or AC110V/50-60Hz|
|Fuse||250V 3A 05x20|
|Size (mm)||260x195x150 mm|
Datasheet: Thermo Shaker BL-TS-10