- Purify cellular and/or cell-free DNA easily and reliably from up to 40 ml of urine.
- Uniquely formulated urine conditioning reagent allows stabilization of DNA in urine for up to 1 month at ambient temperature.
- Zymo-Spin column technology ensures DNA is ready for all sensitive downstream applications including qPCR, DNA sequencing, arrays, and DNA methylation analysis.
|Applicable For||All sensitive downstream applications such as qPCR and Next-Generation sequencing.|
|Equipment||Centrifuge, microcentrifuge, and heat block/bath.|
|Processing Volume||≤ 40 ml|
|Purity||Typical A260/A280 ≥ 1.8|
|Sample Storage||Eluted DNA should be stored at ≤ -20°C.|
|Size Range||100 bp – 23 kb|
|Type||Total DNA including cfDNA|
|Yield||Up to 5 µg total DNA can be eluted into ≥ 10 µl. 6 – 1000 ng/ml for healthy females. 2 – 20 ng/ml for healthy males.|
Q1: If I plan to process my urine samples immediately, is the Urine Conditioning Buffer necessary?
Q2: What is the function of the Clearing Beads?
Q3: Can I process urine samples stabilized in DNA/RNA Shield?
Q4: What should I do if I see an oil layer on top of the pellet, after centrifugation?
Q5: Can cell-free DNA be isolated from urine stored at – 80 °C?
Q6: Is the Quick-DNA Urine kit compatible with DNA Urine Preserve from Streck?
Good yields of DNA in a very simple efficient process.
– R. W. (Medical University of South Carolina)
The kit is very useful as it lets us to analyze big volumes without an ultracentrifugation step.
– S. B.M. (University of Barcelona)
The protocol was easy to use/follow and it didn’t take a great deal of time to get results.
– S. H. (South College School of Pharmacy)
We tested it this week and it worked beautifully. We really would like to order this kit to process more samples!
– R. D. (Medical College of Wisconsin)
The Zymo Kit and more specifically the Cell-DNA method presents as the best option to improve the outcome of our LR-PCR method.
– R. D. (University of Sydney and Royal North Shore Hospital)
Urine DNA isolation kit is very much needed and I like Zymo kits for the simplicity an reliability.
– A. C. (Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute)
Quick-DNA Urine Kit