Minute™ Total Protein Extraction Kit (for Animal Cultured Cells and Tissues (50 Preps)
Manual & Protocol (PDF) | Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)(PDF)
View All Related Products
For orders and inquiries
Minute™ Total Protein Extraction Kit for Animal Cultured Cells and Tissues is the most advanced tool for rapid protein extraction without altered protein profile. More and more evidence has shown that the most commonly used RIPA buffer can cause unpredictable protein loss, resulting in questionable data interpretation. This problem is fully resolved by the patented spin-column-based technologies, which, when used with stronger lysis buffers, can effectively extract proteins from tough tissues such as skin, blood vessels, muscle, etc. The use of the proprietary protein extraction filter cartridges can be found extremely helpful When starting material is a limiting factor, allowing the extraction volume to be as low as 20 µl. The kit provides both denaturing and native cell lysis buffers, so users can select according to specific applications. Total proteins can be extracted from cultured cells/tissues in 1-8 minutes with high yield (2-8 mg/ml).
Selected references related to protein loss by RIPA buffer:
1. Bai, B., and Laiho, M. (2012) Proteomics. 12:3044-3048
2. Mukhopadhyay, C. et al. (2016) PNAS 5:8228-8237
3. Li, Q. (2016) Biotechniques. 61:327
4. Ngoka, L. CM. (2008) Proteome Science. 6:30
|Items||Quantity||Denaturing Cell Lysis Buffer||25 ml|
|Native Cell Lysis Buffer||25 ml|
|Protein Extraction Filter Cartridges||50 units|
|Collection Tubes with Caps||50 units|
|Plastic Rods||2 units|
1. Wang M-J et al (2014). Reversal of hepatocyte senescence after continuous in vitro cell proliferation. Hepatology 60:349-361.
2. Xiang D. et al. (2014). Non-viral FoxM1 gene delivery to hepatocytes enhances liver repopulation. Cell Death and Disease 5, e1252; doi:10.1038/cddis.2014.230.
3. Ishikawa H. et al. (2014) L-Carnitine Prevents Progression of Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis in a Mouse Model with Upregulation of Mitochondrial Pathway. PLoS ONE 9(7): e100627. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0100627.
4. Kaya M.K. et al. (2015) Effects of lapatinib and trastuzumab on vascular endothelial growth factor in experimental corneal neovascularization1. Clinical and Experimental Opthalmology. doi: 10.1111/ceo.12500.
5. M. Cuchra,et al. (2015). The role of base excision repair in the development of primary open angle glaucoma in the Polish population, Mutation Research/Fundamental and Molecular Mechanisms of Mutagenesis (2015),http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.mrfmmm.2015.05.003
6. Nardi JB., et al. (2016). Segmental pairs of giant insect cells discharge presumptive immune proteins at each larval molt. Developmental Biology. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ydbio.2016.03.029.
7. Cho S-M et al (2016). Comparison of hemocytic carbonic anhydrase activity of bivalves. Korean J. Malacol. 32(1): 63-65.
8. Morimoto, K. et al. (2016). Intestinal bile acid composition modulates prohormone convertase 1β (PC1/3) expression and consequent GLP-1 production in male mice. Endocrinology, 157(3), 1071-1081.10.1210/en.2015-1551
9. Misra, S. K., Ye, M., Ostadhossein, F., & Pan, D. (2016). Pro-haloacetate Nanoparticles for Efficient Cancer Therapy via Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Kinase Modulation. Scientific Reports, 6, 28196.
10. Zhang, Li, et al. (2016), CHKA mediates the poor prognosis of lung adenocarcinoma and acts as a prognostic indicator. Oncology Letters. DOI: 10.3892/ol.2016.4810
11. Hamauchi, S., Shichinohe, H., Uchino, H., Yamaguchi, S., Nakayama, N., Kazumata, K., & Era, T. (2016). Cellular Functions and Gene and Protein Expression Profiles in Endothelial Cells Derived from Moyamoya Disease-Specific iPS Cells. PLOS ONE, 11(9), e0163561.
12. Takahashi, K., Maejima, H., Ikuta, G., Mani, H., & Asaka, T. (2016). Exercise combined with low-level GABA A receptor inhibition up-regulates the expression of neurotrophins in the motor cortex. Neuroscience Letters.
13. Li. Q. (2016) Pitfalls of protein extraction by RIPA buffer. BioTechniques, Vol. 61, No. 6, December 2016, p. 327
14. Szymański, P., Olszewska, P., Mikiciuk-Olasik, E., Różalski, A., Maszewska, A., Markiewicz, Ł., ... & Majsterek, I. (2017). Novel tetrahydroacridine and cyclopentaquinoline derivatives with fluorobenzoic acid moiety induce cell cycle arrest and apoptosis in lung cancer cells by activation of DNA damage signaling. Tumor Biology, 39(3), 1010428317695011.
15. Kampert, T., Misra, S. K., Srivastava, I., Tripathi, I., & Pan, D. (2017). Phenotypically Screened Carbon Nanoparticles for Enhanced Combinatorial Therapy in Triple Negative Breast Cancer. Cellular and Molecular Bioengineering, 1-16.
16. Zhang, C., Hong, F. F., Wang, C. C., Li, L., Chen, J. L., Liu, F., ... & Wang, J. F. (2017). TRIB3 inhibits proliferation and promotes osteogenesis in hBMSCs by regulating the ERK1/2 signaling pathway. Scientific Reports, 7.
17. Inoue, T., Ninuma, S., Hayashi, M., Okuda, A., Asaka, T., & Maejima, H. (2017). Effects of long-term exercise and low-level inhibition of GABAergic synapses on motor control and the expression of BDNF in the motor related cortex. Neurological Research, 1-8.
18. Yamaguchi, K., Shindoh, C., & Miura, M. (2017). Diaphragm Muscle Contraction Decrease in a Mouse Model of Ovalbumin-Induced Allergic Airway Inflammation. J Allergy Ther, 8(265), 2.
19. Maejima, H., Kanemura, N., Kokubun, T., Murata, K., & Takayanagi, K. (2017). Exercise enhances cognitive function and neurotrophin expression in the hippocampus accompanied by changes in epigenetic programming in senescence-accelerated mice. Neuroscience Letters.
20. Bashir, K. M. I., & Cho, M. G. (2016). The Effect of Kanamycin and Tetracycline on Growth and Photosynthetic Activity of Two Chlorophyte Algae. BioMed Research International, 2016.
We're here to help
Get expert recommendations for common problems or connect directly with an on staff expert for technical assistance related to applications, equipment and general product use.
Contact Tech Support
High Quality Guaranteed Product
Our products such as Elisa, Antibodies, Proteins, Peptides and sequencing kits are covered by Biolinkk quality warranty and will work as described in datasheet, a free replacement or money back is guaranteed if does not perform according to datasheet.