Minute™ Single Cell Isolation Kit is composed of optimized tissue disaggregation buffers and specially designed filter cartridges with 2.0 ml collection tubes.
The kit is designed to rapidly isolate single cells from fresh animal tissues with high cell viability as well as isolate nuclei from tissues briefly fixed with formaldehyde for chromosome immunoprecipitation (ChIP). The buffers don’t contain any proteinases and EDTA that may have adverse effects on cell surface markers. Single-cell suspension can be obtained from fresh tissues in less than 10 minutes with the use of filter cartridges that have a pre-defined pore size and specially formulated buffer system. The efficacy of the kit is tissue type dependent and is especially effective for lymphoid tissues such as spleen, thymus and lymph node. For fresh tissues with a high amount of connective tissue content, the efficacy is variable. This kit is not recommended for fresh tissues such as muscle, intestine and lungs. For fixed tissues, tissue types are less critical.
|Buffer A (for non-fixed tissues)||25 ml|
|Buffer B (for fixed tissues)||25 ml|
|Cell Isolation Filter Cartridges||50 units|
|Filter Cartridges with caps||50 Units|
|Plastic Rods||2 Units|
1. Kuo C-T, et al. (2016). Optical painting and fluorescence activated sorting of single adherent cells labelled with photoswitchable Pdots. Nature Communications. http://www.nature.com/naturecommunications.
2. Bultmann-Mellin, I., Dinger, K., Debuschewitz, C., Loewe, K. M., Melcher, Y., Plum, M. T., ... & Jüngst, C. (2017). Role of LTBP-4 in alveolarization, angiogenesis and fibrosis in lungs. American Journal of Physiology-Lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology, ajplung-00031.
3. Vergara, M. N., Flores-Bellver, M., Aparicio-Domingo, S., McNally, M., Wahlin, K. J., Saxena, M. T., ... & Canto-Soler, M. V. (2017). Enabling quantitative screening in retinal organoids: 3D automated reporter quantification technology (3D-ARQ). Development, dev-146290.
4. Janicova, A., Becker, N., Xu, B., Wutzler, S., Vollrath, T., Hildebrand, F., ... & Relja, B. (2019). Endogenous uteroglobin as intrinsic anti-inflammatory signal modulates monocyte and macrophage subsets distribution upon sepsis induced lung injury. Frontiers in Immunology, 10, 2276.
5. Tanaka, M., Saka-Tanaka, M., Ochi, K., Fujieda, K., Sugiura, Y., Miyamoto, T., ... & Aoe, S. (2020). C-type lectin Mincle mediates cell death–triggered inflammation in acute kidney injury. Journal of Experimental Medicine, 217(11).
6. Becker, N., Störmann, P., Janicova, A., Köhler, K., Horst, K., Dunay, I. R., ... & Relja, B. (2021). Club Cell Protein 16 Attenuates CD16brightCD62dim Immunosuppressive Neutrophils in Damaged Tissue upon Posttraumatic Sepsis-Induced Lung Injury. Journal of Immunology Research, 2021.
7. Günther, H. S., Henne, S., Oehlmann, J., Urban, J., Pleizier, D., Renevier, N., ... & Wülfing, C. (2021). GFAP and desmin expression in lymphatic tissues leads to difficulties in distinguishing between glial and stromal cells. Scientific Reports, 11(1), 1-14.
8. Kawada, M., Yokoi, H., Kimura, T., Matsumoto, Y., Sakurai, H., Matsumoto, K., ... & Saito, K. (2021). Involvement of galanin and galanin receptor 2 in a mouse model of allergic rhinitis. Allergology International.
High Quality Guaranteed Product
Our products such as Elisa, Antibodies, Proteins, Peptides and sequencing kits are covered by Biolinkk quality warranty and will work as described in datasheet, a free replacement or money back is guaranteed if does not perform according to datasheet.