Minute™ Lysosome Isolation Kit for Mammalian Cells/Tissues (20 Preps)
Manual & Protocol (PDF) | Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)(PDF)
View All Related Products
For orders and inquiries
Lysosomes are spherical vesicles in eukaryotic cells that are responsible for waste removal. The digestive enzymes contained in lysosomes play a vital role in digesting excess or worn-out organelles, food particles and engulfed viruses or bacteria. Lysosomes are relatively large organelles ranging in size from 0.1 to 1.2 um. The ability to isolate lysosomes is an important first step in studies of autophagy, protein degradation and protein recycling in a cell. Traditional methods for isolating lysosomes are based on density-gradient ultracentrifugation. A large amount of starting material is required and the methods are tedious and time-consuming and contain significant cross-contamination. Currently, all commercial kits for lysosome isolation are based on methods developed in the 1970s. Unlike any other lysosome isolation kit on the market, our kit employs a patented spin-column-based technology that is simple, rapid and efficient. The amount of starting cells/tissues required is much smaller than that of traditional methods. This kit can significantly enrich lysosomes from cultured cells or tissues without using a Dounce homogenizer and ultracentrifugation. The whole protocol can be done in less than 1.5 hours
|Buffer A||15 ml|
|Buffer B||2 ml|
|Filter Cartridges||20 Units|
|Collection Tubes||20 Units|
|Plastic Rods||2 Units|
1. Ravodina, A. M., Badgeley, M. A., Rajagopalan, S., Fedyukina, D. V., & Maiseyeu, A. (2020). Facile Cholesterol Loading with a New Probe ezFlux Allows for Streamlined Cholesterol Efflux Assays. ACS Omega.
2. Kim, J. W., Mahiddine, F. Y., & Kim, G. A. (2020). Leptin Modulates the Metastasis of Canine Inflammatory Mammary Adenocarcinoma Cells Through Downregulation of Lysosomal Protective Protein Cathepsin A (CTSA). International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 21(23), 8963.
3. Casey, C. A., Donohue Jr, T. M., Kubik, J. L., Kumar, V., Naldrett, M. J., Woods, N. T., ... & Thomes, P. G. (2021). Lipid droplet membrane proteome remodeling parallels ethanol-induced hepatic steatosis and its resolution. Journal of Lipid Research, 100049.
4. Jing, Z., Gao, J., Li, J., Niu, F., Tian, L., Nan, P., ... & Zhao, X. (2021). Acetylation-induced PCK isoenzyme transition promotes metabolic adaption of liver cancer to systemic therapy. Cancer Letters.
5. Gordevicius, J., Li, P., Marshall, L. L., Killinger, B. A., Lang, S., Ensink, E., ... & Labrie, V. (2021). Epigenetic inactivation of the autophagy–lysosomal system in appendix in Parkinson’s disease. Nature Communications, 12(1), 1-18.
We're here to help
Get expert recommendations for common problems or connect directly with an on staff expert for technical assistance related to applications, equipment and general product use.
Contact Tech Support
High Quality Guaranteed Product
Our products such as Elisa, Antibodies, Proteins, Peptides and sequencing kits are covered by Biolinkk quality warranty and will work as described in datasheet, a free replacement or money back is guaranteed if does not perform according to datasheet.