Invent Biotechnologies MinuteTM chloroplast isolation kit is composed of optimized chloroplast isolation buffers and filter cartridges with 2.0 ml collection tubes. The kit is designed to rapidly isolate intact chloroplasts from fresh plant tissues (leaves, seeds and soft stems etc.). Due to the use of filter cartridges with pre-defined pore size and thickness, intact chloroplasts can be isolated from 50-200 mg fresh plant tissues in less than 5 min. Unlike many other methods that require 1-10+ gram tissues for chloroplast isolation, this kit can quickly obtain 1 X 106 to 1 X 107 intact chloroplasts (>90% intact) from fresh plant leaves.
|Buffer A (with 5 grams dissociation beads)||25 ml|
|Buffer B||25 ml|
|Protein Extraction Filter Cartridges||50 Units|
|Collection Tubes with Caps||50 Units|
|Plastic Rods||2 Units|
1. H Oh,. Et al. (2015) Two complete chloroplast genome sequences of Cannabis sativa varieties Mitochondrial DNA. DOI:10.3109/19401736.2015.1053117.
2. Hu, D., Li, Y., Jin, W., Gong, H., He, Q., & Li, Y. (2017). Identification and Characterization of a Plastidic Adenine Nucleotide Uniporter (OsBT1-3) Required for Chloroplast Development in the Early Leaf Stage of Rice. Scientific Reports, 7, 41355.
3. Kanazawa, A., Ostendorf, E., Kohzuma, K., Hoh, D., Strand, D. D., Sato-Cruz, M., ... & Kramer, D. M. (2017). Chloroplast ATP Synthase Modulation of the Thylakoid Proton Motive Force: Implications for Photosystem I and Photosystem II Photoprotection. Frontiers in Plant Science, 8, 719.
4. Suzuki, J.Y., Geib, S.M., Carlsen, M.M., Henriquez, C.L., Amore, T.D., Sim, S.B., Matsumoto, T.K., Keith, L.M. and Myers, R.Y. (2017). Development of chloroplast single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) as a tool towards interspecies typing of Anthurium germplasm. Acta Hortic. 1167, 257-270
5. ShuoHao, H., Jing, L., Jie, Z., JianYun, Z., & LongQuan, H. (2018). Identification and characterization of a pyridoxal 5′-phosphate phosphatase in tobacco plants. Plant Science.
6. Ma, F., Yao, W., Wang, L., & Wang, Y. (2019). Dynamic translocation of stilbene synthase VpSTS29 from a Chinese wild Vitis species upon UV irradiation. Phytochemistry, 159, 137-147.
7. Ren, R. C., Wang, L. L., Zhang, L., Zhao, Y. J., Wu, J. W., Wei, Y. M., ... & Zhao, X. Y. (2020). DEK43 is a P‐type pentatricopeptide repeat (PPR) protein responsible for the Cis‐splicing of nad4 in maize mitochondria. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 62(3), 299-313.
8. Lee, S., Joung, Y. H., Kim, J. K., Do Choi, Y., & Jang, G. (2019). An isoform of the plastid RNA polymerase-associated protein FSD3 negatively regulates chloroplast development. BMC Plant Biology, 19(1), 524.
9. Yin, B., Zhang, J., Liu, Y., Pan, X., Zhao, Z., Li, H., ... & Liu, D. (2019). PtomtAPX, a mitochondrial ascorbate peroxidase, plays an important role in maintaining the redox balance of Populus tomentosa Carr. Scientific Reports, 9(1), 1-15.
10. Wang, C., Chen, S., Dong, Y., Ren, R., Chen, D., & Chen, X. Chloroplastic Os3BGlu6 contributes significantly to cellular ABA pools and impacts drought tolerance and photosynthesis in rice. New Phytologist.
11. Shoeva, O. Y., Mursalimov, S. R., Gracheva, N. V., Glagoleva, A. Y., Börner, A., & Khlestkina, E. K. (2020). Melanin formation in barley grain occurs within plastids of pericarp and husk cells. Scientific Reports, 10(1), 1-9
High Quality Guaranteed Product
Our products such as Elisa, Antibodies, Proteins, Peptides and sequencing kits are covered by Biolinkk quality warranty and will work as described in datasheet, a free replacement or money back is guaranteed if does not perform according to datasheet.