Biovision’s DiaEasy™ dialyzer (6-8 kDa MWCO) can combines two modes of action, 1) dialysis or buffer exchange at sample volumes between 50 and 800 µl and 2) electro-elution of macromolecules from polyacrylamide or agarose gel. They can also be used for several other purposes as shown below. This device allows rapid and high performance at either mode and extracts the macromolecules without any contamination. They are ideal for purification of very small quantities of proteins (up to 0.5 µg), for automated protein sequencing, peptide mapping and amino acid analysis. The DiaEasy™ tube’s membrane is ultra-clean, sulfur and heavy metal free and EDTA-treated which makes it suitable for molecular biology experiments. These tubes are autoclaved and bacteria free. The DiaEasy™ tubes allow rapid, secure and simple loading and recovery. They are very high performance dialysis tubes and are the most convenient, user friendly dialysis system on the market. The sample quality after dialysis can be checked by several assays commonly used for proteins and nucleic acids.
|K1019-10 (Size: 10 tubes)
K1019-25 (Size: 25 tubes )
K1019-100 (Size: 10 tubes)
|Most convenient, user friendly dialysis system on the market. Can be used for:
• Dialysis or buffer exchange of small volumes (50-800 µl).
• Extraction of proteins, RNA, DNA or oligonucleotides (>20 nt) from polyacrylamide, agarose or any gel matrix in any running buffer.
• Extraction of protein-protein, DNA-protein or RNA-protein complexes.
• Preparation of protein samples for MALDI-MS.
• Sample concentration
• High through put dialysis (using a single beaker with several DiaEasy™ tubes on one floating pad).
|For Research Use Only! Not For Use in Humans.
High Quality Guaranteed Product
Our products such as Elisa, Antibodies, Proteins, Peptides and sequencing kits are covered by Biolinkk quality warranty and will work as described in datasheet, a free replacement or money back is guaranteed if does not perform according to datasheet.