Biovision’s DiaEasy™ dialyzer (3.5 kDa MWCO) can be used primarily for dialysis or buffer exchanges of sample volumes upto 20 ml. They can also be used for several other purposes as shown below. The DiaEasy™ tube’s membrane is ultra-clean, sulfur and heavy metal free and EDTA treated which makes it suitable for molecular biology experiments. These DiaEasy™ tubes allow rapid, secure and simple loading and recovery. They are very high performance dialysis tubes and are the most convenient, user friendly dialysis system on the market. The sample quality after dialysis can be checked by several assays commonly used for proteins and nucleic acids.
|SKU-Size||K1000-10 (Size: 10 tubes)|
K1000-25 (Size: 25 tubes )
K1000-100 (Size: 10 tubes)
|Highlights||Most convenient, user friendly dialysis system on the market. Can be used for:|
• Dialysis or buffer exchange of sample volumes upto 10 ml.
• Preparation of protein samples for MALDI-MS.
• Samples concentration.
• Large-scale protein dialysis such as antibodies and recombinant protein purification.
• Peptide dialysis as small as 10 amino acids.
• Virus-particle purification.
• Removal of contaminating micro molecules.
• Tissue culture extracts purification.
• Removal of salts, surfactants, solvents and detergents.
• Complex formation studies (protein-protein, protein-DNA and protein-RNA).
• pH and buffer adjustment of sample solution, protein extract or cell extract.
• High through put dialysis (using a single beaker with several DiaEasy™ tubes on one floating pad).
|USAGE||For Research Use Only! Not For Use in Humans.|
What is the membrane of the Dialyzer made of?
The membrane is cellulose based.
High Quality Guaranteed Product
Our products such as Elisa, Antibodies, Proteins, Peptides and sequencing kits are covered by Biolinkk quality warranty and will work as described in datasheet, a free replacement or money back is guaranteed if does not perform according to datasheet.