|Fibronectin is a 430 KDa dimeric glycoprotein that exists in 2 forms - cellular and plasma fibronectin. BioVision’s human Fibronectin ELISA Kit is based on the standard principle of a sandwich enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. A rabbit polyclonal antibody specific for human Fibronectin is coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and test samples are added to the wells and Fibronectin present in a sample is bound by the immobilized antibody. A biotinylated polyclonal antibody from goat specific for Fibronectin is added subsequently. After washing away the unbound biotinylated antibody with PBS or TBS buffer, avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex is added to the wells. The wells are again washed with PBS or TBS buffer to remove the unbound conjugates. HRP substrate TMB is used to visualize the HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow color is proportional to the human Fibronectin captured onto the plate. This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with other relevant proteins. Detection Range: 156 pg/ml – 10,000 pg/ml. Sensitivity: < 10 pg/ml.|
|Application||This ELISA kit is used for quantitative protein detection, establishing normal range, validation of antibody array results|
|Detection Method||Absorbance (450 nm)|
|Features And Benefits||● Easy, convenient and time-saving method to assay for human Fibronectin.|
● Detection Range:156 pg/ml – 10,000 pg/ml. Sensitivity: < 10 pg/ml.
● This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with other relevant proteins.
● Cross Reactivity: No significant cross-reactivity or interference between this analyte and its analogues was observed.
|Kit Components||● 96 wells coated with anti-human polyclonal Fibronectin antibody, 1 Microplate|
● Lyophilized native human Fibronectin standard (10 ng/vial)
● Biotinylated anti- human Fibronectin antibody
● Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex (ABC)
● Sample diluent buffer
● Antibody diluent buffer
● ABC diluent buffer
● TMB color developing agent (Colorless)
● TMB stop solution
|Shipping Conditions||Gel Pack|
|Usage||For Research Use Only! Not For Use in Humans.|