ELISA Kit for Crystallin Alpha B (CRYaB)
Crystallin Alpha B
48T, 96T, 96Tx5, 96Tx10, 96Tx100
Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
The minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.054ng/mL
tissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids
- Assay Procedure Summary
- Alternative Names
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Crystallin Alpha B (CRYaB) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Crystallin Alpha B (CRYaB) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 2 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Crystallin Alpha B (CRYaB).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Crystallin Alpha B (CRYaB) and analogues was observed.